Wednesday 4 April 2012

And I'll Form...The HEAD!


Don't you just love Dreadknights? They remind me of 80's anime-icon robot, Voltron, sans head.

Knock that baby-carrier all you want, but I'm a big fan of the excessive metal that is the Grey Knight Monstrous Creature. Exxxxxtreme is what I want with a Matt Ward'd GK army, and this model positively oozes with it. Shame about the pose limitations though.




I've only just recently base-coated the model white, and added block colours to it (metal, blue, red, gold) for starters. The hard part of bringing the paintwork up to a sufficient level of crisp detail that I'll be happy with comes next..

In the meantime here's a picture of Dougie from our Wednesday Night Gaming giving all you readers a traditional British 2-fingered salute. Ta-raa for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment